PCSX Reloaded SVN r81604 is compiled. PCSX-Reloaded is a fork of the PCSX-df Project, a PlayStation Emulator, with support for both Windows and GNU/Linux operating systems as well as several bugfixes/improvements.
AdriPSX (Beta) (2012/08/24) is released. AdriPSX is a Sony PlayStation emulator. It can run several games designed for the PSX console on a PC running Windows 9x, NT, 2000 or DOS.
AdriPSX Beta 24.08.12
Higher compatibility. Removed all the ILE menus, savestates, settings, and stuff. Now you just have Controllers setup, Pause/Continue and Boot CD... (Boot from ISO/BIN will be re-added soon). Removed plugins support. It uses internal GPU, SPU and CDR. Added Memory Cards support. Completely remade Dynamic Recompiler core, a lot better timing functions and fixes to RTC counters. Fixes to Graphics Transfer Engine (GTE) processor. Many fixes for better Windows 7 support. Now compiled with Visual Studio 2010, instead of Visual Studio 98 (6.0). Now the whole emulator is only 183Kb in size.
ePSXe v1.8.0 is released. ePSXe is a Sony Playstation emulator for your PC running under Win9x/2k/xp or linux. It takes advantage of the popular PSEmu Pro plugin system.
ePSXe v1.8.0 Changelog: - Added cheat codes support. Now ePSXe support Gameshark cheat codes. See the Cheat Code section below to get information on how to use it.
- Added support for disc images in PBP format. It supports compressed images, and multi-disc images (a list of images is shown when you choose a multi-disc pbp). This doesn't support encrypted files.
- Added subchannel support using SBI files from redump.org. To get it working with isos the SBI file has to be renamed with the same filename as the image (except the extension, for example .bin to .sbi) and be located in the same folder. To get it working in cdroms, you need to put the SBI file in directory patches, with the PS-EXE name of the game and ".sbi" at the end of the name. (example: SLES_99.999.SBI). Be carefull, ".sub" has priority over ".sbi", so if you prefer to use the ".sbi" file, remove/move ".sub" to another folder.
- Fixed changedisc feature, which was broken in 1.7.0, and added fixes to support changedisc in more games that were not previously working.
- The internal SPU plugin has been updated to the 1.8.0 version. This version includes multiples fixes and add compatibility with a lot of sound effects that were not properly supported before. Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat. The following games work better in this release: Um Jammer Lammy, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Spyro 2 & 3, Vib Ribbon, Discworld Noir, Tales of Destiny, Extreme Ghostbuster, South Park Chef's Luv Shack, Silhouette, Thousand Arms, Adidas Power Soccer ...
- Added better support to change memcards on the fly (Dragon Warrior 7, Star Ocean 2, Valkyrie Profile ...). This includes a better detection by the games. You can also disable the memcards in the configuration screen (needed in Lifeforce Tenka). Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat.
- Improved dual shock, mouse, guncon, multitap emulation (vibration on multitap not supported). Mouse is working again in the Pad2 (Quake), and multitap is working in more games like Frogger 2, Rampage 2 and Crash Bash. Thanks goes to Shalma and Tikalat.
- Better support for CDDA in games, more games which had CDDA in the previous version work now. It also adds better RepPlay, and AutoPause support.
- Some games with GPU status problems are detected and auto-activate the required options in the GPU. These games don't work if you use PEC. The list of affected games includes: To heart, Ishin No Arashi, Dukes hazzard Racing for Home, Hot wheels: turbo racing, U.P.P. Thanks goes to gladiator.
- Added support for savestates in some game which didn't work in the previous version because it was unable to find the game code name. It now generates a game code name for the game like SLU_XX.XXX.
- Fixes to the CD-Rom decoder and the core which made almost 150 more games playable or working better like. For example this fixed Shaman king, Arcade Pack (Rampage), Virtual Pool 3, Heart of Darkness, Eldergate, Blue's Clues - Blue's Big Musical, Carnage Heart EZ, Simple 1500 Series Vol 006 - The hanafuda, Roswell Conspirancies - Level 7, Armored Core - Master of Arena, Digital Figure Iina, My Dream / On Air...
- Note: for information about compatibility and games's configuration, it is recommended that you visit the "Playstation Datacenter" at psxdatacenter.com/. We want to thank Gladiator who has been a very important help in betatesting the new version.
no$psx v1.0 is released. no$psx is a nocash Playstation PSone emulator by martin korth
03 Dec 2012 no$psx v1.0 - first release The Emulation should be complete with all hardware features fully implemented and working, though as by now it´s tested with only a dozen of games, so there may be still some problems with other games (bug reports are welcome). The BIOS is emulated via a BIOS-clone, which is free and faster than the original PSX-BIOS. There may be still some compatibilty issues (especially as most PSX games are applying patches the to original BIOS; the BIOS clone is reproducing known patches, but may fail on unknown ones). In case of problems, it may be recommended to use a copy of the original BIOS (with filename PSX-BIOS.ROM in no$psx folder). CDROMs are supported via real CDROM drive, via complete disk images (in .NRG or .CUE+BIN format), via single-track images (.ISO files), or as raw executables (.EXE files). Requirements are 1-2GHz, which is maybe not so fast (other PSX emulators are said to be working at 200MHz). CPU emulation is currently done on the fly (I might get that faster by using pre-compiled code in future versions). Rendering is done by software (I could maybe improve speed by adding dual core processor support) (another way would be using hardware acceleration, but my experiences are that this stuff isn´t too pixel accurate, if it´s working at all). Debugging/Development functions include disassembler, debugger, breakpoints, assembler, I/O map viewer, VRAM viewer, polygon viewer, TTY console window, and complete PSX hardware specs. Updates are planned, I´d love to spend more months on the PSX. The problem is that I am almost totally broke, eventually I can get through December, but in January I might start needing to borrow money from my parents. That would help me temporarily, but, in long term, I don´t want to become "the guy that gets paid by his parents for making emulators". So far, it would be a big relief if more people would click the donate button - money is scaring me, and I don´t need much of it, but I could really need some support. If you like the program and can afford a donation: Please help!
17 Feb 2008 no$psx project started The no$psx project was started in 2008. Alltogether it took around 12 or 15 months fulltime work until reaching a well working state. Thereafter, I felt pretty much brain-washed, and needed a long break, until finally getting around to adding final details for the first release in 2012. Credits big thanks to doomed for releasing all the TXT files with PSX specs back in late nineties.
yaPSXe Git (2012/12/09) is compiled. yaPSXe is a PlayStation 1 emulator still in its early stages. It is written in C++ and developed in VC++ 2010. Author is making it public at this stage in the hope that it might attract the attention of other emulator developers who could help get this project off the ground.
yaPSXe Git Changelog: * simplified PsxGpu::Sprite() * various * Dma ICR error * fixing errors with careless 'replace alls' * minor * few changes
Pokopom PSX Pad Plugin SVN r100 is compiled. A XInput input plugin for PSX/PS2 emulators, and as of r48 nullDC 1.0.4 too. Pokopom is a PSEmu Pro pad plugin that emulates a DualShock1 and DualShock2 controller for PS1 and PS2 emulators respectively. It only uses XInput, so as to avoid the DirectInput troubles with X360 controllers.
Pokopom PSX Pad Plugin function - Supports rumble, with a nice custom curve. - Extended analog sticks range on corners. (for games like Ape Escape) - Guitar build for XInput Guitars on Guitar Hero games.
Pokopom PSX Pad Plugin SVN Changelog: r100 Pokopom:
-. Hopefully prevent a crash when restarting PSX emus.