Post by Sr Behemoth on Mar 7, 2006 21:49:27 GMT -5
I test each emulator who appears, since Atari, NES, SMS, GB, GBA, MegaDriver, SNES, Amiga, Arcade etc.
Your emulator conquer a place in the top most quality emus I'm already has tested. If we mount a line of time for PS emulators, your emu is a direct descendant of already the extinct one Virtual Game Station of Connectix (bought by Microsoft). They have a simple and friendly user interface and direct emulate Sony's Play Station 1.
Your emu took a place to the side of CPS2 ALPHA, ZSNES, Gens, the god's of emulators.
Post by Sr Behemoth on Mar 7, 2006 22:01:58 GMT -5
Your emulator now needs only fine adjustments and tunning, a enginnering word for overcome bug and bugfixies.
My suggestion: don't start bios together with program, for more realistic impression of the physical console, put a "start emu" on menu, in my opnion, I'm love the Sony/PlayStation logotipes, give me djavus
Licke CPS2, put TV scanline and phospher emulation, they are the secret of TV Game Industry to fake high resolution
only this ;D
Think use openGL instead D3D, since opengl headers are very small, if you like, delphi OpenGL (dgl) makes all necessary OpenGL extensions assigns automaticaly. Think too in NVidia CG for accelerate any convolution, they has an auto-delphi header too. Finally, for sound, OpenAL is very simple to use.
Post by Melanogaster on Mar 7, 2006 22:32:56 GMT -5
That's a good question... I'm kinda like this guy up there - I've been in touch with general emulation for years now, as well as many other people I know. And, at least where (the region) I live, it never gets out of date.
None only in Brazil, but in other countries, like Russia, China, Asia, etc. The reply is simple: Some countries had suffered economics restrictions because the Iron Curtain age. Some places, like Brazil, suffered the "market reserve", in the same age as above. Time go, time come; old communist countries open your's gates to captalysm. But in Brazil the high taxes of "market reserve" remains
Any eletronic produt has enters in country paid a tax of 20~25%, on this still the profit of the store and tax of tranporters and others
Sony PlayStation 2 Slin (console and one joystick) comes here for ~USD$372.00 and the average wage of the population is ~USD$200,00 per month(remember it's most important buy food and clothes first!)
Because this, emulator is so popular
P.S.: Brazil possesss one of the biggest social differences. A deep analysis proof the 55% of population does not have access to PC's, then, the other 45% uses emulator, these, 5% by the console